View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 03:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I agree, they seem to be enjoying this immensely, and I'm so happy for them.

Just call it a day with FM(I'm not sure John wants to keep going, anyway), and let's milk Buck/Vie for as long as they feel like it.

Even if it's just theaters. Go out doing what you love, with people you love. I'm SO TOUCHED by the love in the "making of" video.
Yes the one good thing about the BuckVie name is the freedom it gives them the power to proceed with or without Mick and John, as Mick and John see fit. I'm glad this conversation has resulted in this insight. It's beautiful and finally puts me at peace that there will never be another Fleetwood Mac album.

I love Stevie and I am sorry that working with Lindsey is so painful for her.

Re: putting solo albums on hold: I personally would prefer more BuckVie but I like the idea that they pick up BuckVie after the tour even after two solo albums: just keep going!! As for Christine's blues standards album: all I want is a BuckVie reunion for a Lindsey production of Chris singing Mack the Knife. PLEASE GOD!

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.

Last edited by TrueFaith77; 05-29-2017 at 03:54 AM..