View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 01:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i have to wonder why almost every single LN show has platinum tickets, while none of the TM ones (except Toronto) do? i hate giving my money to scalpers if it can go to the artist. someone snagged 2 front row Ealeigh tix right under me this morning at 10am, and 30 mins later those tickets were for triple the price on Stubhub.

also some shows are listed under old Lindsey Buckingham moniker on TM (which has tons of great concert reviews so i guess that's not that bad....... unless you search under Christine Mcvie!!, some under Buckingham Mcvie, some under both, so you can't even pull all the shows on TM at the same time, which is annoying.

hope they sell great and we get another round of shows! (and in theaters this time, please!)
.................... and that's fixed now and shows are listed as Buckingham / McVie. now if they'd also replace a pic of LB with one of those nice pics of the 2 of them... and they'd be almost set!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"