View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
There are many people here who have said worst things about Stevie than me, yet my post seems the most appropriate to set an example. You have quoted me maybe four times since I joined this board. None of them have been to talk or discuss a topic. It's ok, I don't mind but I think you could change your target once in a while.
I don't understand what you mean with "set an example"?
I talk online with quite a few people everyday on this board and out and I don't keep track of all of them, so I don't remember these other instances you are talking about; also I can see that you joined exactly a month ago so I don't understand why you feel targeted by the fact that I quoted you four times since then.
The purpose of forums is that of confronting yourself with other people so you should expect other people to answer your posts with a different point of view.
Quote:
Maybe I live in a dysfunctional country because I'm not the only one.

Money can buy talent that make people without talent look talented. It's the oldest trick in the book.
That is possible, I actually live in a country that promotes dysfunctional working situations too, but that doesn't mean that it's right.

It's impossible to make people without talent look talented at least on the long run in my honest opinion, however I guess we just have to agree to disagree on the matter.