View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 05:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Tracks 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 by Lindsey Buckingham (Sleeping Around the Corner, In My World, Love is Here to Stay, Lay Down For Free and On With The Show)
Tracks 2, 4 and 6 by Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie (Feel About You, Red Sun, Too Far Gone)
Tracks 8 and 10 by Christine McVie (Game of Pretend, Carnival Begin)

I'm still very unclear about which songs have been worked on in which way. Chris said she was sending Lindsey demos in their raw form and he was working on them. I wonder if she's referring to the co-writes or the Christine McVie songs?
Lindsey/Christine also said she'd written a load of lyrics for basic tracks he'd put together. Would these be the co-writes or the Lindsey Buckingham songs?
Logically I'd say in both cases these would be co-writes...but there are only 3 songs that are considered to be co-written.

Perhaps the songs she initially sent him to work on were Game of Pretend and Carnival Begin. The ones that are listed as co-written would be music by LB and lyrics by CM. If this is the case then only 2 of the 10 songs started out as Christine McVie songs.
Unless Lindsey combined demos, so it could be as many as 4.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.