View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
Hi everyone. I'm new here and haven't had the time to introduce myself but I did call Ticketmaster earlier today. The lady I spoke to said she doesn't have anything other than the Washington show. I told her the radio station had a broken link that should have had info about the Boston show. She said sometimes someone will hear about a show and announce it before Ticketmaster gets confirmation from the promoter. She said they've had problems with incorrect social media announcements in the past. I called the radio station but it rang once then went to a useless voice message.
Hi, Lola! I guess it's my turn to welcome a new Ledgie, so welcome!

Thank you for your hard work trying to find some info. Someone got anxious, I guess. But tour dates are coming! I can feel it!
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.