View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 07:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
isn't going to the BuckVie tour better way of supporting them and their new music then? of course if you are in Argentina that might be impossible proposition.

i'm definitely not going to the Classic, and i wish i was strong enough to skip 2018 GH tour, but i know better.

i will spend my money (and have tons of leftover) for as many dates as i can of the once in a lifetime BuckVie tour - instead of seeing FM shortened GH setlist of the one i've seen numerous time back in 2014-15.
I can't do a trip to the US just for one BuckVie concert. That's why my best choice is next year's tour. I will try to attend as many concerts as possible and then maybe follow them to England. We'll see.

Even though I always spend my holidays in the US, I've never attend a FM concert. I'm 43 years old and yet I'm a new fan. I want to kill myself just thinking of all the chances I missed of seeing them live.

Thank God at least I won't miss their last tour!
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.