View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I do hate the double standard. Especially at this time. I don't judge Stevie for sleeping around. I think they all dipped their toes in 'ho' land. I know a few Christine stories, too. Sex, drugs, and rock and roll. Not many people immune to that. Men and women alike.
A lot of time ago I had started to read a biography about Led Zeppelin, they passed groupies to each other like a stress relief method, sort of like "No no now go with him, he's stressed and he needs it more" and were disgusted by the fact that one of those girls didn't wash herself between a guy and the other and it took quite a lot of time for someone to gather the courage to say that to her even if in the meantime that didn't stopped them from anything.
I also read the very disturbing fact that apparently Axl Rose liked to film himself when he was with groupies and humiliated them with sexual acts that comprehended urine and feces.
And finally Motley Crue between a girl and the other put their genitals inside hot tacos to conceal the fact that they just had another sex encounter (I still have to understand that to this day).
The fact is that the rock scene, especially before the spreading of AIDS, is a whole another world made of money, substances and entitlement.