View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 02:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
When I first watched that scene from Destiny Rules, I definitely got the sense that Lindsey was baiting her, poking the bear, knowing that she would be protective of her words because, to her, those words and the rather iconoclastic ways she uses them, mean something serious and special. On the surface, it looks like he was just doing what any producer does--going over the odd shifts shifts in grammar and voice that occur in "Throw Down." But I got the feeling he knew how she'd react and that is why he pressed the point. When she defended her decision to shift voice from "I" to "you" he said something about that not following rules of good writing. He was provoking her.
You know, as much as I've always thought of Lindsey as a spoiled brat(and I still do), it's behavior like the above mentioned, that puts him in a new light for me, and makes me really like and respect him.