View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
If there was something more incriminating that was left out of the SYW film, Stevie would have campaigned to keep it in or she would have divulged the fact that it was cult in her many interviews, since then. Moreover she would have mentioned it in her IYD film many years later when she was still complaining about the fact that Lindsey asked her about a pronoun. If she'd had anything else to complain about, she would have put it into IYD to strengthen her case (without Lindsey there to defend his position), especially since she had had a long time since the incident to think about it.

But no.... the only thing that raised her ire was that Thrown Down conversation and she's still patting herself on the back for the superb way she thinks she handled it.

Michele
Not only that, but I don't have to be there for the whole recording to understand what's going on. I've followed these people enough to fill in the blanks. She's not really good at hiding her pretension. I don't think she tries to do so.. and I'll give her that.

It's kind of like the burn bridges convo... You and I kept saying, "he misses her and that's why he's upset..." Then later find out that he was jumping in the limo asking Christine to stay.. and wanting her to record on the next album... and waiting for her to change her mind..

Reading between the lines is fun. errrrrrrrrrrrrr when you're good at it... lol