View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 11:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Industry people and artists were regularly tweeting about running into the band in the Village Recorder when they were working there 2 years ago. The radio silence we are experiencing now makes me doubt the band is currently in the studio. It's certainly possible that the band is keeping a tighter lid on things this go round, but I have my doubts that is the case. They can't control what unassociated industry people and artists share.

Or perhaps secondhandchain is correct- maybe they are working from Lindsey's house, which certainly CAN be contained. This very well could be the case- I suspect they only paid to work at Village Recorder before as a method of luring in Stevie. Since she's currently rehearsing and about to start her solo tour, there is no need to book neutral ground in which to lure her.
Yes I agree.Yes .I dont see any since in tying up the studios waiting for her to show up since its costing them money for it.Studio time is not cheap.More likely its getting some done over Lindsey's home studio in which will save them some studio time bucks in the long run.I cant even imagine how much money they spent on studio time over the years.It must be in the $100 thousands up to million dollars by now.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016