View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorcerer999 View Post
I would LOVE to have the COMPLETE 1976 outdoor daytime show at Santa Barbara. This is where the performances of "World Turning" and "I'm So Afraid" come from on the Rosebud Documentary. The whole show was filmed. There is a snippet of "Rhiannon" from this show on Fleetwood Mac's "VH1 Behind The Music" and a clip of "Over My Head" from Disney's "Going Home" Documentary.

I asked Ken about this on Facebook a couple of years ago and if he thought it would see the light of day. He said that Michael Collins, who directed and edited the Rosebud Documentary, still has possession of the entire show and thinks he might have plans to do something with it in the near future. Maybe the powers that be at Warners could buy the footage off him?
Exactly! I think I've repeated this innumerable times since I got on this board, but I didn't know about this info by Ken, thank you! Let's wait and hope.
I used to know Landslide from that show and it was awesome, my favourite and objectively the best landslide ever, but I lost it because of a PC crash.
It wouldn't be bad to have a DVD from the Midnight Special too.

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 10-10-2016 at 04:57 AM..