View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 07:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Wow that lighting was not flattering to Stevie during the interview segments. She looked so old and haggard, reminiscent of Johnny Cash (12 months after he'd died). More disturbing was her lacklustre interaction with the guests. It mystifies that she still doesn't realise that "her stories" are neither interesting nor funny. She made me cringe.
Oh and I don't know much about Taylor Launter but it's pretty obvious he must be gay. Stevie's comments about why he would be interested in The Bachelor were not particularly perceptive my dears...

I thought the lighting during the song performance was much less flattering than the interview segment. Her eyes looked very dark, almost like a raccoon. But in either setting she is nowhere close to appearing how Johnny Cash looked during his last days or beyond!!! Actually in the interview portion she looked pretty. To me it's not so much what Stevie says, but it's more in the hippie chic kind of way she says it that I gravitate to.

I thought the performance was really good, even though it did start off kind of shaky. No one can deny that Stevie is a rock icon and deserves the praise that she gets. Why? Because she's written so many excellent songs, inspired so many different people in all walks of life, and has stood the test of time. She's survived on a personal, artistic, and commercial level! I'll always respect her for that!

Thanks for the video Skip! I saw it here first!!

Last edited by jwd; 10-07-2016 at 08:08 PM..