View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 04:08 PM

This second episode wasn't as good as the first but it wasn't as bad as a lot of people seem to think. The scares were there, and they were good scares. The plot is still pretty tight, something that didn't happen for the last 2 series.
Kathy Bates' character, "the butcher" is intriguing even if the cleaver is starting to be repetitive. I concede that some things were already seen. The MURDER concept was a bit strained, but it was very well acted and atmospheric so I didn't mind too much.
The acting of Cuba Gooding Jr was a pleasant surprise for me, I didn't know he is that capable since I'd just seen him on a couple of chick flicks.
I loved Denis O' Hare. And Did anyone else notice that the shelves of the shelter he lived in were exactly the same shown during the opening theme of Murder house?
And wasn't Lady Gaga the frenzied woman that was near Kathy Bates during the ritual? I like her more like this than the coat-hanger she was in Hotel.
Evan Peters was also credited in the episode but I didn't see him, did anyone catch him?

Brad Falchuck and Ryan Murphy said a few days ago on EW that from ep. 6 onward the season will be turned upside down and a lot of old characters will return, the Mott family over all.
I'm starting to believe that the documentary we are seeing could be in reality a recording left by the protagonists to warn the following owners of the house.