View Single Post
Old 10-01-2003, 02:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I think the band is very much aware of the difficulties Stevie is having with menopause, and Lindsey is helping to compensate for that by being more interactive with the audience, etc.

I imagine Stevie is also happy to let him have his time in the spotlight, since Lindsey has been away from the public eye since 1997, and she has toured twice since then.

She's not taking a backseat to him on the current tour... she's just giving him room to move and shine.
And I think it says a lot about both of them, that they're able to play off each other this way, and to balance one another. They're not trying to show each other up anymore.

As for the question... "Is Lindsey Fleetwood Mac?"
The answer is, no.

Pretty much since the day she first set foot on stage with the band, people have also been saying that Stevie IS Fleetwood Mac, and that's not true either.

No one person is "Fleetwood Mac."
They each play very important and unique roles, and each is just as integral to the band's appeal as the others.