View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 11:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

In an ideal world;
I want all material recorded in recent years to receive a proper physical release (including EP). This might be a double album or better still 2 or 3 single albums. Each will contain a fair share of material by each writer. The first we will get new material will be December 2016.
In a less than ideal world;
I still want all material recorded in recent years to receive a proper physical release- whether Stevie contributes or not. More realistically Spring 2017.

I want the band to headline the Glastonbury festival. They are presently up there with Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin as the biggest acts never to have made an appearance.

I'd like an unplugged release- DVD/CD.

In an ideal world;
I'd like a tour to support an album in early 2017 (featuring plenty of new material), followed by another (farewell) tour in 2018 (featuring some representation of music from all periods of the band's history).
I'd like a farewell tour in 2017/18 that will feature a bit of new material alongside some representation from PG era and BW.

I'd like them to be a bit more fluent on stage- sticking less rigidly to the same patter every night, in every town. Be a proper rock and roll band.

In an ideal world;
I'd like one last top 10 hit single.
A top 10 single is unlikely at this stage so at the very least I'd like a couple of proper single releases with good, proper videos. Is a top 20 really beyond the realms of possibility?

A Tango In The Night make-over box set in 2017 to mark 30 years.

Last edited by FuzzyPlum; 08-28-2016 at 11:20 AM..