View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 03:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca View Post
In other words "shut up foreigner" which is what I figured you were trying to say earlier. I have many friends and family in the U.S. and care about them very much.
No, not at all, BUT I too have family north of here and what they say OR vote does not matter!! You're opinion is of course welcome, BUT it does not matter. Can you vote here?? Nah, didn't think so. So, what you think or say or vote does not matter here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
And as one of our closest neighbors (Mexico too) you do have a steak in the outcome of this and any national election and the possible effects and or repercussions from it, yours and any other human who inhabits this planet ..your opinions are welcomed
I have no "steak" in the elections of Mexico or Canada for that matter. BUT , I do have a stake in our current election process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca View Post
Thanks Olive! And when I see a neighboring town considering electing as dog catcher someone proud of knowing nothing about dogs I will speak up then too.

Another thought: I guess it was also our Canadian media that our Liberal Prime-Minister relied on for information that kept us out of the pre-emptive invasion of Iraq circa 2003 (and which Condoleeza Rice said she'd never forgive us for). Too bad Tony Blair didn't check in with us maybe?
What are you talking about? Tony Blair has no issues and is doing quite well for himself. England's issues are internal, not what happened in the middle east. I guess now you're also an expert on all things Stevie, Canadian and British? Wow, the universal know it all!! Can I please have tomorrow's winning lotto numbers as well.