View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 10:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
I didn't think this was so complex. What do you think/How did you cope with this sort of reverse racism, for lack of a better term?
can change how many feel in regards to how racism towards Native Americans is perceived.

I got tired of the narrow-minded BS a long time ago - but nothing will change...I do not look towards any politician or political party to make a change - no matter how much they preach about "change". As most Native Americans do, I also follow those KIND words of the late George Carlin: "I don't believe a single word the government says...nada"

I am just glad I was born in Oklahoma and saw the other side of how the race card can be played...born and raised in a state that was founded on racism (ie "Indian Territory" - that is that it WAS until O-I-L was discovered here, then once again the Tribal people were kicked aside like a rugby ball) makes one see things not necessarily from either a 'conservative' nor 'liberal' view, but from a "centralist" point of view.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."