View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
That would be interesting .They will bury the hatchet with all the things they said and team up. Atlease he will get the VP position and his voters will be alittle happier and vote for her instead of voting for a 3 party and Mr Trump. She could offer him a position in her cabinet.Stuff between them was not bad as Mr Trump and his 16 or 17 opponents .Of course lets see what will happen at the DNC convention.
I cannot fathom Clinton offering Sanders to be her running mate, nor could I see him accepting it. With both nominations sewn up, now begins the waiting game for who the candidates will chose as their running mates, though. If history is a guide, that will come to pass in late August. It will be most interesting to see who would accept a Trump running mate position, given the unusual campaign trail he has blazed. Will Trump pull a wildcard, or would a cautious, well vetted choice be the wildcard here? Whomever Clinton chooses will be boring in comparison.