View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 08:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevierocks87 View Post
In my dream world they are withholding all the live footage for some mega blue-ray set in the future

Seriously, this makes absolutely no sense to me. Audio only of an already released video seems to be about the laziest thing they could possibly do.
I think that's why it was done this way: it's the easiest thing to do.

But with the Tusk Deluxe earlier this year, somebody did some inspired hard work digging out the live tracks from Wembley, Tucson, Omaha, and St. Louis. You guys should pore over the credits list from that set, track down the person (or persons) responsible, and fill his inbox with email for more. If he walks in to his office one morning and his email has 500 requests for more Fleetwood, he might just do something about it.

If he found (and cleaned) Wembley and Omaha, he can find the missing Forum cuts. (By the way, both concerts were filmed in their entirety. Cameras were pacing continuously from start to finish each night. Cameras aren't shut off for some songs; that would be dumb. The cameramen don't know 5 seconds in advance when a song is going to end or start in a live set.)

moviekinks.blogspot.com