View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 10:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomechris View Post
Hillary is a liar! She had no excuse to use a private email server. She was obviously hiding something. What she did is against the law. I'm so sick of her thinking that rules don't apply to her
Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
And Trump that hid a deal and passed it off as a loan to evade taxes thinks that rules apply to him? We're talking about 10 millions of taxes.
I don't like any of your american candidates but you can't have double standards.
Here comes the heat.The heat is on .I'm not talking about the summer heat.This will be the best reality show on TV. I cant even imagine what the Presidential debates will be like.There will be alot of mud slinging,insulting and shouting going on.

When it come to politics.Nobody is an angel.Most have skeletons in the closet.
Mr Trump is a business man.Most business man/women have tricks up their sleeves to make them proceed.He even said he gave the Clinton's some donations over the years.Most business people do that.Politicians is another story.I dont have to explain.Just look it up on google.Endless info on how they operate.Again the news media twist up things up on both sides and confuse the crap out of everybody in the meantime.They are not the honest ones and worse then the politicians and the business people.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016