View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 08:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The screen transitions are so fast and I could not see it..I have to slow it down.First time hearing it.She got her voice morphed like Cher did with "Believe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy View Post
Have you seen this? Recent song by Madonna. Go to about the 1:30 mark - she's turning into Stevie!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GgDxv0Qg_Rg

On another recent video I could see that she was trying to copy Kylie Minogue. A few years ago Madonna was showing her age. I don't know how she looks like she does in recent videos. No doubt she is fitter than most half her age, but they probably photo edit frame by frame. Every single HD image.

I would like it if she did another more mature album like 'Ray Of Light' which I thought was okay. 'Mature' doesn't have to mean boring or crusty. But after a certain age you need to show some substance as well as style and who you truly are.

Whereas Stevie is moving into a more mentoring role with younger artists, Madonna still tries to directly compete with them. Maybe what happened to her idol Bowie might have an effect on her. There was about ten years age difference between them not that much really.

I was a bit disappointed that Grace seemed to be saying it's okay for male rock stars to get older and still be on stage but not women. But personal decision everyone has to make for themselves.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016