View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 02:59 AM
Senior Ledgie

My dream setlist would have to include Hold Me and Isn't It Midnight. They would do Isn't It Midnight just before Go Your Own Way at the end of the main set, and it would be a really high energy, rocking version. I'd add one of Christine's Tusk ballads, probably Never Make Me Cry, to the acoustic or "cocktail kit" part of the show. And I want a lot of new Christine/LB songs that they collaborated on and more of Christine's piano playing. Some bluesy/early 70s stuff that they could really jam out to. Maybe a Danny Kirwan song. I'd replace World Turning with something else.

Lindsey: Bring back Eyes of the World (Mirage-style), Not That Funny (with Christine on piano). Play Tango In The Night instead of I'm So Afraid. I'd add multiple songs from Out of The Cradle and Gift of Screws (2008), there are some very Mac-like songs on there that I would much rather hear than the standard Rumours fare. I liked the full-band Go Insane in 2009 and want more stuff like that.

Stevie: Angel, Crying in the night, Races are run, That's alright, Sorcerer? Something different, I don't know If songs like Rhiannon and Gypsy were included, it would be in different versions/ arrangements. Would prefer completely new songs altogether, as long as they're good ones.