View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 03:15 PM
Senior Ledgie

Sleeping Around The Corner was an iTunes only bonus track. There were also two other bonus tracks with the Seeds We Sow album via a download on Amazon.com. They were End Of Time [Acoustic] and Seeds We Sow [Electric].

Sleeping Around The Corner is only available on the US iTunes music store. End Of Time [Acoustic] and Seeds We Sow [Electric] are also only available on Amazon.com (US only). Luckily, someone who I know on another forum who is from the States downloaded them and sent all three extra tracks to me and I was very grateful for them.

The album in my music library and on my phone is a CD rip in FLAC with the three bonus tracks tagged on at the end.

Sleeping Around The Corner is a 256kbps AAC file. End Of Time [Acoustic] and Seeds We Sow [Electric] are 256kbps MP3 files. It's a pity that these extra tracks aren't available to download in a lossless format (such as FLAC). It's even more of a pity that all three of these extra tracks aren't on any CD release of the album... yet.

I'm quite happy to share these tracks with fans in the UK as it isn't their fault they don't have access to them. PM me if you want them.

Last edited by Andrew Smith; 09-22-2015 at 03:17 PM..