Thread: Russ Titelman
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 06:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinHead View Post
I asked him how he came to work with Christine, what he liked most about working with her, and other artists he enjoyed working with.
I asked him about that 1984 documentary of Christine in Lake Geneva with Russ, Todd, and George and whether he could put it on the market for us. I also asked him how it came about that George worked with two Russ Titelman artists that year: Christine and Rickie Lee Jones.

Quote:
I hate seeing lame mindless open-ended questions such as " What's Christine like?" Or out of context questions like "Does Christine like Stevie's songs?"
A small portion of Fleetwood fans aren't particularly bright. The best answer to some of those comments is "Google is your friend." You probably remember in the old days when this site ran a whole bunch of Q&As with band colleagues. Most of the questions were excellent, but a few of them made you feel ashamed of your connection to the fanbase. I used to scream at Lisa Adelson in email: "Why don't you delete those awful submissions before they see the light of day? Why would you do that to your guests?!"

moviekinks.blogspot.com