View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 02:43 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default Standing at front

I witnessed the bands security guy take a group of about 15 to 20 young teenage girls from the foyer right to the front of the stage in front of LB, this guy then refused me to go to the front from my 3rd row seat.

Who are these girls? Where do they find so many young girls that want to see Fleetwood Mac? I am sure they dont even know who the band is. Do they get paid ? How do these guys get away with this behaviour? There is something way wrong with this set up. We have paid high prices for great seats and unless we stand we dont see over the gaggle of boozed up girls flirting with LB! I dont mind standing but at least let people who have paid high prices the choice to be at the front. The venue security have no control over this activity, it is purely the bands security that dictates who gets to the stage.

I am quite disgusted and will be writing a strong letter to the Mac organisation. I realise this topic has been discussed on other threads but to be honest I didnt believe it was real as hadn't seen with my own eyes and I have been to quite a few shows in the past.

It has been much harder to get to the front stage on this tour. On past tours I have always got to the front with ease. Anybody else experienced this?