View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 10:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Sorry to hear this news guys.It sucks big time for you travelers.

I found this in my Google Stevie/FM newswatch section.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Liverpool Echo.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats...-arena-9441396

Fleetwood Mac cancel Manchester Arena show tonight

12:13, 12 June 2015
By Jade Wright

Many Liverpool fans were expected to travel to see the band play the show tonight

Fleetwood Mac have cancelled their Manchester Arena gig due to illness.

It is the second gig in a week the British-American band has cancelled, after Birmingham's gig on Wednesday was postponed and rescheduled for a later date.

A tour promoter statement said: "We are very sorry to announce that tonight’s Fleetwood Mac ‘On With The Show’ tour date in Manchester has been cancelled due to illness.

"Refunds for tonight’s cancelled date in Manchester will be issued automatically within 14 days.

"The 1 July show will go ahead as planned.

"Should you need any further assistance, please contact your ticket seller directly."

No further details, such as which member has taken ill, have been made available.

Fleetwood Mac are also scheduled to headline the Isle of Wight Festival on Sunday.

Stevie Nicks and co are in the middle of their On With The Show Tour, which takes in the UK and Ireland before the band jet off to play arenas in Australia.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016