View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 10:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by editme2 View Post
But Stevie says: “Honestly, I just don’t know about it. This tour has been so hard and so breathtakingly overwhelming.”

She adds: “I have to look great, I have to feel great, I have to sound great. And I cannot be thinking about future albums or poetry or songs right now.

“Now we have Europe to conquer. It’s really important that we are spectacular. And that’s all that I can worry about right now.”

Jeez....Stevie has become quite the complainer. I'm actually kind of tired of her negativity. Clearly, she's no longer having fun with the Mac (even though she's raking in the cash). Maybe she should retire from the road and just concentrate on recording. Seems she just can't physically manage it anymore.

Hang up the shawls, put away the boots, wrap up the ribbons and bows. You've had a long run, Stevie. If you don't enjoy it anymore, don't do it.
I can tell she doesn't want to do another tour. She is probably not against doing another Fleetwood Mac album, but she definitely doesn't want to tour with it. She may not do the new album and who can blame her.