View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 11:20 PM
Senior Ledgie

I am a bit late getting to post about my experience at the show on April 14th. It was my first time sitting on the floor for an FM show and I had a great time. I was in Row 2 of Section A, so was closest to Christine, which was a new vantage point for me. One thing I never noticed before was how Stevie and Christine join hands when the lights are still down as The Chain is starting. Total girl power!!

The band seemed to be in such great spirits and really happy to be in each others company. I think it was one of the most satisfying live FM shows I have seen and left me feeling optimistic that there will be future concert opportunities.

I also ended up being in a really fun part of the audience, with everyone letting others around them stand, dance or sit down as they pleased. It was just a really good vibe all around.

I brought my Canon camera this time and got some decent close up shots. They ended up being mostly of Stevie since I could not seem to get good clear shots of Lindsey. Also got some good ones of Christine and John. There was one moment during the band introductions when Stevie made a kissing expression as Mick introduced Christine. I got a picture of it and its one of my favorites. I also got one of Stevie at the end of Silver Springs with her eyes closed and her hands outstretched. She has such a peaceful expression on her face which made a nice end to the evening (and the tour leg) for me. Another great FM memory that will stay with me always...

Here is the Flikr link to my pictures from that night. Hope you enjoy them:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125906...7652012148912/