View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 10:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default LA Forum Show April 14, 2015

Last night's show was another great one. I swear, I don't know where these people get their energy.
I had front row along with 5 other friends and we had the best time. We are all big Stevie fans so we spent our night in between Stevie and Christine. Security seemed to let more people up this time around because it was a little more crowded. In fact, I told the girl behind me to please back up a little if she could as I felt I was about to be violated with her pushing up against me. I have some decent photos I took with my cell phone. You can see some of them on my Instagram page (@jkmaletic). More importantly, I got video of a few songs with my trusty Flipcam I brought. I am currently uploading those to Youtube and will post links on this thread.
One of the friends I was with is close to Stevie, so Stevie pointed at her at times during the show. During Gypsy, Stevie slowly pointed at all of us (which I have on video that I can't wait to show you guys!). It was major cool. Christine said something to me during Tusk that I couldn't make out because of the light behind her, but my friend told me she was just singing "Don't say that you love me" at me. She has this on video which I have yet to see. My friends mad a really cute poster that said "McVie/Nicks 4 President 2016" which they laid on the stage. Chris and Stevie both kept looking at it trying to read it, smiling. Ultimately, my friend brought it backstage after the show. I can't wait to hear about what Stevie thought of it.
During ISA, Lindsey made his way over to our side and played above us. He definitely responds to the cheering fans right underneath him. His eyes were practically closed but I know he saw me because he inched closer and smiled after I said, "Yeah Lindsey!" while he was playing. His foot was right in front of me so I touched his boot. I also got to strum his guitar, if doing so on the top part of the neck-thingy counts. HA.

All in all a very fun night and I'm glad I went.

Videos to come..
Oh - no Seven Wonders but Songbird was back again.

Jamie

Last edited by jkmaletic; 04-15-2015 at 10:37 AM..