View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 06:55 AM

'American Horror Story' Alum Naomi Grossman Talks Jessica Lange's Exit; Pepper To Join 'Hotel'?

"American Horror Story" alum Naomi Grossman dished a few details about her stint as Pepper in two installments of the hit FX horror anthology series during her Reddit AMA.

The actress shared her thoughts about Jessica Lange's exit from the show. Lange was part of all the previous seasons of the series, but she confirmed a couple of weeks ago that she will no longer return for the upcoming season.

"She's had an awesome career behind her," Grossman said. "I don't blame her for wanting to see her grandkids once in a while. What grandma doesn't want to see her grandkids? Haha."

Grossman, on the other hand, admitted she would love to be part of the upcoming season subtitled "Hotel."

"I would love [to]," Grossman said. "I think the other actors on 'AHS' get to play other characters, so why can't I? It would be an interesting move, to actually see my own face and maybe even hair! That would be awesome."

Despite being indebted to her microcephalic character Pepper, the actress admitted that she is ready to give life to another role.

"Don't get me wrong, I could do Pepper forever," she said. "I think it would be hilarious to see her knock on the door and call out 'housekeeping!' at the hotel, but I think it would be time for me to do something new on 'AHS!'"

Grossman's character was the first to appear in two seasons of the series: "Asylum" and "Freak Show."

The show's creator Ryan Murphy revealed in an interview with Entertainment Weekly in January that all seasons of the show are connected and Grossman's character was used to unveil that major detail.

"There's definitely a rhyme or a reason and a connectedness to all of these seasons, but in the same way, they're standalones, which is the fun of it," Murphy explained.

He added, "Part of the fun of the show is the Rubik's cube design of it, but, yes, there are purposeful connections, character connections, and similarities and things that we'll continue to connect moving forward."

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/article...join-hotel.htm