View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 07:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
after seeing various discussions veering towards different hypothetical options in "Still think Stevie is going to do the FM album?" thread, and loving Steve's arguments for Susanna Hoffs, i thought it might be fun to create a poll and discuss different options.

i asked some FM-loving friends with diverse favorites in the band for opinion on what the poll options should be and what is currently offered in the poll is the list we came up with, so far. feel free to comment and propose other options.

who should replace SN if she continues refusing to record with the band?
  • Susanna Hoffs
  • Sheryl Crow
  • Cyndi Lauper
  • Gwen Stefani
  • some other girl with well known mainstream persona
  • some relatively unknown girl but creative (and influenced by FM)
  • Peter Quirk (of The Cave Singers) (or some other guy?)
  • Michelle Twig
  • Ann or Nancy Wilson
  • nobody - it should be just the 4 (Christine, Lindsey, John & Mick)

PS dear shippers and chiffs - this is meant to spur some fun discussion here, so no need to get all serious and offended - after all this is all entertainment, we are not curing cancer here people!
I don't think the band will continue under the "Fleetwood Mac" label without Stevie. I'm not singling Stevie out as I think that if any of them retire from the band the others will continue to work together but under a different name and they will leave the "On With Show" tour as their last great stand. If the 4 do continue I think it will be as "The Men Of Mac" featuring Christine McVie or something like that.

Last edited by BlueDenimLamp; 02-25-2015 at 07:58 PM..