Thread: BTM or Time?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 07:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation

Tower, you're certainly entitled to your opinion of "Time" and I respect it but from what you say, it seems like you are proving the point that many of us that like these recordings suspect many that don't like "Time" do, which is not liking "Time" because it doesn't have SN & LB on it (OK, LB is on "Nothing without you" but in a very miniscule way).

Who knows, maybe not but if you just listen to "Time" as if you would any other band whos music you haven't heard before to see if you'd like it then you may like it better than it sounds like you do now. As I say though, just an idea.

I know it can be tough for some to NOT COMPARE "Time" to BN stuff but assuming you like at least one non Mac related song then the recordings on "Time" should get the same "chance" that those non Mac related bands/artists that you also like do.

Again, I'm not saying you'll "all of the sudden love it", you probably will still dislike it and if you do after that point then fair enough, but as I say, it's just an idea to help you feel happier about an album that you own already so that someday you'd get some more use out of it than it sounds like you do at the moment (JMHO).

John