View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 02:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh, definitely resurrect the post TimeCastaSpell. It sounds like you got some great footage and from a vantage point that we don't usually see. For the SYW tour, Stevie had a little area during NGBA (I think) and she would take off her top and put on her Rhiannon sleeves and always liked to be on the side of the stage to see that, because it felt "backstage" to me.

I saw Stevie and Don Henley in MI, but I don't think I've seen anything FM related in MI since then.

In late December, I was in Detroit and I was blown away at how active it was downtown at 9 and 10 pm at night. In early December I had a dream about walking down Woodward and passing this empty lot where Hudson's used to be and being terrified because everything was so dark and barren.

Well, when I actually was downtown later that month everything was light, bright and bustling. People were skating and milling about. I was shocked and ecstatic. Of course, then we took surface streets home and I saw many ravaged sections of the city, but I'm glad downtown is coming back.

Michele