View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 01:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
Didn't 24 karat Gold teach you anything about songs you'd like to see the light of day? It doesn't matter how much you like her demos, they can change into something unexpected in officially released form. Mable Normand was a song i didn't think id like to see the light of day and it's now my favorite stevie nicks solo song behind only edge of 17!

So in addition to the demos I love already ( space needle, you like me, baby doll, mistaken love, Joan of arc and Julia) the list of her unreleased demos that we know of is still about 20 to 30 songs. So I think saying 24kg swept the vaults clean is inaccurate. I think a 2nd volume would officially sweep the vault clean of anything worth releasing.

And remember 24 kg gave every fan at least 2 songs that no one had ever heard ( I don't care and Hard Advice). So there's always a chance there are more unheard demos. And I would absolutely not mind if she feels another one of her soundtrack songs are deserving of being re recorded (battle of the dragon blue lamp etc.) just not more then one.
I agree Starshine and 24K were bad demos and they turned them into great listens. 24K is a great album.

I would like to see all the Rhiannon songs, plus Night Gallery, Julie, Love You Enough, Baby Doll, China Doll… on the next one.