View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 12:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post
From the "Nicks Fix"

Note from Lori - November 8th, 2009:

"Well... hello everyone!! Again, I'd like to post a quick note to all....
It seems that Christopher's illness was of concern to many of you... and so I want to give you all an update....
Christopher has beaten the dreaded Cancer... he is doing well, and back to his crotchety old self... lol! He was very lucky, and due to his general good health, and his young age (?!!), he has bounced back better than the docs expected... (however I don't think any of us who knows him was surprised at all)!!!!
I have passed along to him all of your best wishes and prayers... he is very greatful, but says for you all to know that it will take something worse than that to take him down!!!!
There is one more thing, Christopher does want you all to know this: He had Bladder Cancer... it was absolutely caused by smoking! He is the last person on this planet ever to preach... but he wants everyone to know, because he didn't...
SMOKING CAUSED HIS CANCER!!!! I think that says it all.....
I trust that you will all understand if I don't personally thank you each, or comment to all of your well-wishing... but know that it is appreciated by Christopher and his entire family, more than we could ever say!!
Much love to all"
Lori

Smoking killed my uncle at 66 in 2001 with lung cancer.Thank god I never picked up that habit.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016