View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 10:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebokandlace View Post
I agree. The whole situation is out of control. If it is so important to them to have people standing up front dancing, they should just have a general admission, standing pit for the first ten rows. Charge $400 for the opportunity to be in the pit. Problem solved.

The issue i have is if i paid for a front row ticket, it does matter if i am at the opera, a play or if i have a seat for a hockey game first row on the glass, i have an expectation of an unobstructed view. In those situations if someone started bringing people into my row, it would not be tolerated. If it was a hockey game i would throw by beer on anyone attempting to stand in front of me against the glass.

It seems to me that the fans are tolerating this during the fleetwood mac shows, otherwise it would have negative publicity. I guess a fight will have to break out in order for the band to stop this. Negative publicity gets results....so does the aforementioned class action lawsuit.

The band is laughing all the way to the bank.

Guess what? There were several Ledgies who went to some GA shows in Europe and the same thing happened. I believe it was mentioned earlier in this thread.
It's been an ongoing situation since 2013. I know that some of the girls let up are are actually big fans, that's not the issue.
The band isn't going to care because they already have their money. From what I've heard it's at Lindsey's request. I'm tired of seeing fans spend tons of money on this band to be treated disrespectfully. It's not fair but I'm sure nobody cares.