View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 08:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pberry View Post
Thank you TimeCastASpell for the thoughtful post.

For me, the biggest issue is that the band denied those who purchased seats up front from going up. I remember when I arrived at my seat at 8:10, security was already blocking the entrance to the row so that people could not get out.

I hope someone from the band reads these posts. This is not the type of behavior that I would expect from Fleetwood Mac.

What do you mean they were blocking so "people could not get out". Are you saying they wouldnt let you leave the row even to go to the bathroom? If so, that is outrageous!

Your last statement "this is not the type of behavior..." Reminds me of stevie saying, " we are not nice, we are rock and rollers"....keep in mind, they have never gone out of their way to embrace their fans...unless of course money or publicity was involved. Classic Mac.

She looks like a sweet little lamb from afar, but when you get close, you find out that she skinned and ate the darn thing just to use it as a coat. She's a beast.