View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 11:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
My friend went to Buffalo on Saturday and said a steady stream of young girls were being let up. She said it was both Ian and Justin who were bringing them up. She had 3rd row and didn't manage to get up until later in the show.
She also said that the girls were being placed all the way down the stage not just near Lindsey.
Not sure why the policy about getting up front has changed but 2009 was the best. The band had the nicest staff working for them.
Wow thats crazy! At the Pittsburgh show only the first row was let up on Stevie & Christine's side it was insane. My friend and I were 3rd row and they were sending people back the entire time. The security guard stood there until the last note of the last song was played but meanwhile on Lindsey's side it was a free for all.
2013 was so much better they let the first 3 rows up front. I thought it was odd that half the people on Stevie's side where my hubby and I were never went up so I had a good 15 feet of space all by myself. In 2009 I had front row so was already at the front but they let the first 5 rows up and it was packed but everybody was very respectful and didnt try to get in front of me or anything.

Last edited by kak125; 02-02-2015 at 11:19 AM..