View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 07:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
I'm quite sure that In Your Dreams album contained a stack of new songs, not just old, unreleased demos. Some examples are For What It's Worth, In Your Dreams, Everybody Loves You, You May Be The One, Italian Summer, Cheaper Than Free...which I think were all written in 2010

The lyrics to the song I Don't Care on 24 Karat Gold were, except for the chorus, written this year by Stevie Nicks.
they are new songs, but the music is not written by SN, if wikipedia is to be believed. all new music was attributed to either Dave Stewart, Mike Campbell, Neale Heywood, or in the case of that Sound City song, Dave Grohl. SN's contributions seem to be only lyrics, for anything after 2003 or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
If they give her an ultimatum that they will release a new album without her featured on it, if she chooses not to participate...then I'm sure she would get into the studio with them as quick as a flash.
yes, i really hope they'll finally decide wait is not worth it, artistically, and release all that new music as fast as possible.

also, and unfortunately, as far as advertising goes, SN's team is lightning years ahead of the rest of FM (they seem to be in the stone age, if judging by EP), so that album will not get the attention it probably deserves.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"

Last edited by elle; 01-03-2015 at 07:30 PM..