View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 12:28 AM
Ledgie

This happened at the San Diego show, too. I had a second row center seat and we weren't allowed to go to the stage but they brought lots of people down from all over the arena to fill the empty front row seats (I know a few people from here benefited from that). I bought my ticket the minute they went on sale, waited almost six months for the only show I'm able to see, and then we weren't allowed to move up to the stage when people who bought $200+ tickets at the last minute and had seats way in the back were allowed in front of us. Then these awful screaming bimbos were obnoxious--even for the people standing in front of the stage. To top it off, the drunk people around me spilled beer all over the floor so had to stand in that (gross-I hate beer; why couldn't it have at least been wine?) and then some moron spilled beer all over my coat (Would have been too much to expect a warning or apology before I sat in it). This was the worst experience I've ever had at a Fleetwood Mac show--after almost 40 year. I'm done.