View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 04:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
That was actually a smart move. There were already a bunch of men around Lindsey's mic that night. I was standing at the stage and was given the ok from Fleetwood Mac's security because I had a legitimate front row seat.
The couple next to me wanted to sit so they gave me a hard time for standing. They raised a ruckus and the guys who were in front of Lindsey started to give me attitude. I gave it right back to them and told them I had front row and was already given the green light to stand there. Then the man next to me pushed me down so I would be in front of Stevie's monitor and said "make room for my wife." I pushed right back. He said he paid a ton of money for his tickets and I said well so did we.
I've never encountered such rude people in my life. What is shameful is that it seems to be older people who just want to show how much money they spent on tickets and not enjoy the show.
Yeah, seriously a bunch of crankpots. I had 3rd row, dead center. It might have been the best view I have ever had at a Mac show. What a great time that was. So excited for Providence and Mohegan. Really nervous abot Mohegan. It's always a nightmare to get tickets for that venue. Any suggestions? Brokers? We did stubhub for both Boston shows. I can't NOT be up front. We sat on the loge next to Lindsey last time the mac was in CT and it just isnt the same what so ever.