View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 10:24 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I really thought she was sincere when she said that. I know she loves Christine, I think she just loves attention more. Showing Lindsey she can do it without him seems to be her goal, lately.

It's time to let go mama, you're way too old for that. Give Lindsey a big hug and kiss and say, "Of course I'll make an album with you and Chris, baby!!" Baabbbbyyyyyyy baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. whatsamatta baby!!!
hahaha agreed! She's has had plenty of opportunity to work on her solo career in the time since Say You Will (which she has done).

It may not be what she had planned, but she should know more than anyone that things change and maybe this is a fantastic opportunity. Not only for her own artistry and legacy, but the band that made her a legend.

But if it comes down to the wire and her heart still isn't in it...then I guess I don't want her to participate. I don't want her to half ass it and then blame Lindsey when she's not happy with the end results.

Last edited by pauls90; 11-18-2014 at 10:28 AM..