View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Catdancer View Post
And whatever happened to:"I'm so grateful to the band for taking me in too, they were after Lindsey". Is this how she shows her gratitude?? And how about she wanted to pay Chris 5 million dollars to come back? Was that just hot air because she knew it would never happen? I thought she acted weird right from the beginning when Chris came back. It was like she distanced herself.
I'm sorry I used to love her to death but you have a point: she is so full of herself it's not even funny anymore.
I really thought she was sincere when she said that. I know she loves Christine, I think she just loves attention more. Showing Lindsey she can do it without him seems to be her goal, lately.

It's time to let go mama, you're way too old for that. Give Lindsey a big hug and kiss and say, "Of course I'll make an album with you and Chris, baby!!" Baabbbbyyyyyyy baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. whatsamatta baby!!!

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 11-18-2014 at 09:49 AM..