View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 09:54 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Major diva

I would just like to say that I like Stevie's music with the mac and solo but she is a major diva with control issues. She is seriously going to **** on Chris coming back and not participate on an album? Just to show how important she is to the band.

I just watched the In Your Dreams Documentary and she did the same thing to Dave as Mick telling them how to play their parts and how not to play their parts. And she said and told Dave, I alienated Lindsey from my project for telling me how to write. So it's funny the issue she has with Lindsey everyone around her graciously just does as they are told to appease the queen BEE eeeeeep.

Just saying control issues. I love what Dave Stewart did with some of the songs but he was held in check too. I just would think that at this point in her life, she would have grown up a bit and lived for more than her own selfish interests.

What about the legacy of the band. I'm sure she will come around and this is just a I can act out and show how much I control.