View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 10:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by James89 View Post
I find this whole thing ridiculous. Stevie always says how grateful she is to have Fleetwood Mac and how she can't believe the sizes of their audiences and now she's debating whether or not she should participate in the new album?

People who aren't hardcore Fleetwood Mac fans would just think 'Where the hell is Stevie Nicks?' I'm sure the songs that they've recorded are great but Stevie has to contribute as that's what make the band great, the fact that they all combine so well.

If Stevie chooses not to be involved in this album then she is stupid. Whether she wants to or not she should, and then she can do her SFTV2 whenever she has a couple of months free and then she can tour when the band's done.

Fleetwood Mac need to come first, not Stevie's solo career because that can wait. GET INVOLVED STEVIE!!!
Have you been living in a cave for the past year? Stevie did put FM first by doing a rush job on 24K so the FM tour could happen she could have easily said "We can tour after I wrap up this record for WB" and taken her time doing so...Why should Stevie be the only one who has to let her songs be trampled upon...LB gets to have his song be the way he wants them and so does CM so why should Stevie's songs be any different? If Stevie want's to be the producer on her songs let her do so.

Last edited by BlueDenimLamp; 11-15-2014 at 10:28 AM..