View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 12:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethelblues View Post
Maybe she heard the songs and didn't think they were that good? Maybe she doesn't want to see an album by the band go ignored and do little sales? And maybe Lindsey has refused to bring on another producer and she (like quite a few people on here) isn't a fan of his recent production style, especially when collaboration doesn't happen? There are many elements at play here.
I agree. Plus, it's possible she truly is just playing all of this by ear. She doesn't know if she & Lindsey will be happy with one another throughout this tour. And she wants an out in case things blow up. Or who knows- maybe she's worried Christine is here for the tour, but will jet after that's over? Or perhaps there is still lingering concern over John's health, and where he'll want to be after this tour is done. So, so many factors.

That being said, I still sense this is Stevie withholding because she's either not sure she wants to record with the band, or she's not yet gotten what she wants through negotiations.