View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 10:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
No security where I was, just people that didn't stand up. And I couldn't stand because I'd block their view, but I had a good time. I took video & pics & but I was up on the first level. It was kind of quiet up there.

I still couldn't get over the $25 to park! Last time I was there for a ball game, it was $15 I think & it wasn't that long ago. And yeah, with all the stuff going on in the U. S., I was surprised that no one's bag was searched.

The "Sisters of the Moon" T-shirt look cool, (I like the song.), but didn't get it; it looked way small, even the large, so I just got my keychain.

I thought they all sounded really good. You know, you just can't get the whole experience of the show just from YouTube. I mean, when they first come out, & the crickets are going... and then the crowd stands, (not our section), and the clapping. And then you hear that base, John, .... more louder clapping. It is just awesome. Nothing like a live show. I only had like 5 hours sleep & I'm going into work later. Well, you;ll see the videos. Oh & @ the end, Stevie makes a speech & I'm recording & my camera batteries start dying but I got her speech, but didn't get Mick's. But he did say that the Mac is definitely back. He is right!

Oh one other thing, I'm recording GYOW & people get up & leave! Who gets up & leaves during GYOW & especially when I'm recording it, Unbelieveable!

Lee
yeah a couple sitting in front of me left around 3/4 of the way through the show. Bizarre. The crowd was definitely way more chill than two weeks ago. A lot of folks were sitting the entire time, even GYOW didn't get them up.

John was sporting black converse sneakers. Are these new? Don't remember him wearing them before. They looked very cool.

I remember it all...you just had to fall...