View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 01:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post

Do you honestly believe that there's a remote chance Stevie Nicks won't be on the next Fleetwood Mac album? Do you honestly believe that she did an album of previously leaked demos (most of which she found on YouTube) in less than a month (fastest album she's ever done) for any other reason than she wanted to fulfill a contract so that she could spend the foreseeable future with Fleetwood Mac?
Yes I honestly believe she had other reasons for doing the album. I think she wanted it out in time for the FM tour. And I think the "foreseeable future" she plans on spending with FM ends when the tour ends. Unless she can be coerced into doing an album -- which hasn't happened yet.

The conflict between the promotion of FM and the promotion of a Stevie solo album really has never existed. If there was ever a tension between what WB wanted Stevie to promote, it might have been back when Bella Donna debuted, but it really has never existed since then. Stevie has always talked about FM projects at the same time she has promoted her solo stuff.

Michele