View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 01:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I take his comments as meaning he expects Stevie to participate, not that she's committed to doing so yet. They're not unlike his comments about a BN album. It will happen ... some day.

Christine, in the past, has also said that Stevie would put in her parts on the album eventually. Stevie hasn't said that yet.

I eventually thought Stevie would get on board as well myself, just as I thought she would certainly tour when Mick gave that Playboy interview. He knew she was going to do it all along, but was pressing for a commitment. That's what I thought this whole album thing was like. I feel differently now about her being on the album, because the new tour dates have been released. Once this tour ends, I don't see Stevie participating in an album after the tour.

The best bet for her participation would have been between two segments of a tour. Now, when this tour ends in 2015, I don't see them getting her in the studio for another 2 years. Saying they might do an album in 2017 is as good as saying there are no album plans at all, really. So, if they think they will be doing an album in 2015, I wish they would say so. If it's 2016, say that. If there are actually concrete plans out there, I wish they'd say so. They need a deadline and if Stevie isn't willing to commit by that deadline, I hope they are willing to go forward, anyway.

Michele