View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 11:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
I'm just trying to keep things straight, although I suppose it doesn't matter this close to opening night. I didn't think we knew about 7W until Stevie mentioned it. The first set list I saw didn't have it. The most recent list I remember seeing seemed definitive, but "Stand Back" was on it, and Mick said they are leaving that out. I can't help but think something is going to surprise us tomorrow night.
That is true. The revised setlist appeared on the internet the same day Stevie mentioned it. Said revised setlist, however, had a date on it of much earlier (8th September), a week after the initial one (2nd September).

As for Stand Back's inclusion or exclusion, it depends when Mick's interview was conducted. The tumblr account had it OFF the first setlist, said Stevie was unhappy about that, and then the revised setlist had it back again. That doesn't necessarily contradict what Mick said if the interview was done between the 2nd and 8th of September. FWIW.

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"